Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What day is it again ?

College is a busy time. Tests, quizzes, 5 hour long math assignments, and then add in all the filler teachers give you it takes up most of your day.

This week has been insane. I had a HUGE math test and it just got over today (hence the blogging). Also this, I have a paper due tonight, ward ski night tonight - woop! - and my phone has been blowing up non stop. No i'm not bragging about how super popular I am, it's just reminders from my scheduler. But we can pretend it's from all my friends.. :)

Most importantly when I am not doing school work, it's that time of the semester.. ELECTIONS WEEK!! Woop! A lot of the times when I'm not busy I help out by standing/dancing at the A frames, handing out flyers, playing with husky puppies & flash mobbing (not in the TSC).

Don't be a bag of crap. VoTe!!! Here!

Also this, I want to live in a house. I don't care really I just want it to be cute & semi close to campus. Dream house # 3 is out the window. Don't worry though, we have our eyes on # 4, hopefully we wont get screwed out of it like the last 3..

So these are some things that I have been pondering and enjoying lately between classes and studying and all the other things.


So there's this show on MTV called America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC). The new season just started, & while in the lib one day waiting for my next class to start I thought,
Hey i'll check it out. um, pretty sure it is freaking sick.
POREOTICS is their name & tutting, popping, & robotics is their game. I like it. If you want a sample of this in your life click HERE.




Hi Dave, Marry Me this instant????




If you don't watch The Buried Life you are missing out. Great adventures, good laughs, and Hot Hot Hot boys :)

Once upon a time I used to work at a place called The Rage. I used to tan almost everyday, it was weird. Now I have embraced my pale winter skin and learned to see passed it haha. Except last night my roommates Shannon June & Megan decided it was time to turn our skin over to a new leaf. So I was bored, had no homework and decided to go. BIG MISTAKE. I never realized how much the Rage sucks. I have lines all over and a particular one from the place where the sun didnt seem to hit for one second. I'm better with food. I feel like a box of Neapolitan ice cream minus the chocolate slab. My front half got a little red (maybe where it mixed a little together) but everything in the front is pale white. Oh but don't worry my whole back, knee pits and bum is burning painfully and resembles not strawberry flavored ice cream, more like a fresh baked lobster. Please fork out the other 2 bucks and go somewhere to tan that wont melt the skin off your body. That's all. Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. words can not explain how much i love the buried life!!!! OMG, BEN Is one hawt piece of man, and i would pretty much do anything for him. wow.. they are all dreamy to be honest. i would take any of them:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ben is delicious. however dave is the hottest hot. let's stalk them on their road trip and only be restrained by the law when we are discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. h8 on the rage. i haven't gotten burned but i don't feel very tan either. can you see my blog yet?

    ReplyDelete