Monday, March 1, 2010

Can You Teach Me How to Jerk?

I have so many things I would love to share. I love a lot of things at this time so here is my loving the future because of these things in my life, blog.

Can we say all together now - SPRING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is happening. This week is supposed to be all in the upper thirties.
Watch out!
According to the Accuweather app on my phone next weekend is supposed to get to 52!! (yes I looked two weeks in advance, I'm a little excited.)


Also this, spring break.

The possibilities are endless where I will find myself!! Please be someplace warm!!
(Oh wait the possibilities are limited to everywhere but Hawaii. I guess people can't control themselves or the people that they flirt/hookup with on the island of Oahu, so I better steer clear. )

life + love = color
I'm excited to start seeing colors again!!! Wearing more colors & seeing more natural colors outside instead of murky gray snow and brown dead leaves. Woop!! for more on this visit herrrr if you desire.


Music.
once upon a time my computer decided that it hated me and that it was going to delete everything to take revenge on my life. I have recently came to the realization that my music is one of my most valued commodities. I live it every day, and i love having it at least stored on my ipod. However, I can not sync any new songs to it therefore making me kindof feel like i am no longer progressing in life. okay a little dramatic but try it, you will have a hard time. Here is some tunes i would like to share as my current faves ( even though they are not in my pod.)
1. How Low Can You Go - LUUUDA
(if you don't know this we need to catch up)
2. The Shanghai Shuffle - Mochipet
4. Teach Me How to Jerk - Audio Push
5. Artsy- Living Legends

Yep. They're great. Love it. Have any suggestions? please let me know, I love all music.

Rock Haus.
yep. I purchased a pass about two weeks ago and I love the freedom of just walking in and scanning my key chain deal. watch out I'm legit.. (ha ha not) but the other day, while climbing on a 5.7+ my mind was so clear and at peace. It was insane, it was like meditation or something. I didn't have one thought the entire time and it was like while I was climbing, I was poised for one second in my life. Weird! Also after I climbed a legit 5.9- (!!!) and cheated a baby bit accidentally on a 5.9 legit status. Hopefully tomorrow I can go when I'm not so pumped and kill it. Love climbing.
Elections


Get it Yet? Vote Britt Ingalls, duh. She will probably make your life.
go vote herrrre



Just flash mobbing. Yep it's pretty much the best idea for elections ever, oh and Brittany is a genius. Vote for her. Watch the sweet flash mob video.


House, pretty please.

Well, we still haven't found a house yet, but we have two wonderful prospects. One of which is located on temple boulevard. (uhmmm yes) The other is located on the other side of the street from the bus stop. ( no more walking up a disgustingly good exercis - ish hill. barf.) Please, I just don't want to be homeless next year. That's all. So, hopefully i will find one of these soon as my new home :)

Summer.

I am most likely staying in Logan with my great friends. Yes. So pumped. There is a possibility that something else could happen even though I am not getting my hopes up or trying to even talk about it.. but I mean right now it is a possibility, maybe. more to come on that if it works out and all my dreams come true.

That is all. So excited for the next few months and all the adventures they will bring! woop!





No comments:

Post a Comment