Friday, January 29, 2010

Too Tired. On a Friday Night.

Woop. I am really cool guys.
This past week I have been nothing but a complete bag of crap.
No. Really.
Pretty sure I slept in. Two days in a row. I missed my classes. aaarrrgg!!

Also this, Yesterday I started my math homework at 9pm. Procrastinated it. Don't worry, ended up finishing it at 1am, & had class this morning at 7 30am.
(I am 21, not 14 like I act sometimes, don't feel bad if you have made this mistake.)

On Monday I start my new job at Convergys. I am very grateful to have a job again!
To be perfectly ungrateful for one second can I just say,

.....ZzZzZzZ

okay that's all.


On the Plus side, starting Monday there will be no time for:

-Laying around blog stalker and flikr browsing my day away
-Putting off my homework until late
-Going to bed at my bedtime but then finding dumb things to keep me awake with
-Looking up clothes and random things that I want to waste my money on online

But also that will mean no time for:

-Paul Jones (sappy I know but really, hate me for it)
-Possibly Hawaii ( therefore the point of having a job is a tad less exciting)
-doing anything else besides work. (2 random days off a week. Bye friends)
It will be an adventure that's for sure.


Also, it's weird but, I have been pondering marriage a lot lately. Things are just.. :) So great. Really, like greater than ever. But, how does one ever know? How do you say to yourself in a rational manner one day, okay it's now marriage time? Does it happen or are you supposed to have like an inner clock? If so mine is on the snooze button for sure. weird.
(If anyone knows what the correct proceedure is here, your help would be greatly appreciated.)


So this is my Friday night. Pondering randomly and running on 5 hours of sleep. Pretty sure I'm calling it a night and going to get my FREE video rental and eat treats at my apt with Megan, my darling roommate! Love it.

One Last random thing. It's that time again. 25 FREE songs from my personal favorite URRRRRRRBAN OUTFITTERS.
click here & treat your battered ears with lovely up & comings.


Ps. Something that is new, me & my friend are starting a new blogging adventure. More news to come cuz we are needing some finishing touches on it but I hope it will be fun & interesting for the peeps in Logan. So stay tuned if you want to be in the know about a sweet new blog.

-

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! i also downloaded those 25 songs. YESS please! i was very happy about it! i like you.. you are great Chels Bab!

    ReplyDelete