Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rent or Oahu?

YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES.


1. a tropical vacation including but not limited to:




playing with colorful fish,
beautiful hotel next to the beach,
warm weather that causes you to feel as though you have fasted for three months and you don't even know how you are still alive but you are slowly dying and then someone gives you a hot delicious thanksgiving feast,
have so many new and fun adventures with your wonderful friends and boyfriend,
come home and look at all your funny pictures with starfish and natives that are crazy
drinks that are overloaded with crazy fruits & colorful toys in them,


trip of your dreams, (in which you could escape a city that is so freezing cold you wear tights under your already 3 layers of clothes & you wonder everyday why you moved there by choice because you are starting to look & feel like a dead person your so pale)
laying in your swimsuit in amazing soft warm sand,
watching gorgeous sunsets with your wonderful boyfriend,


play & surf on the beach everyday,
soak up the sun until you feel like something that would be sold at KFC,
get sun kissed and wear tank tops & shorts in the month of January,
love you life so much you can't be more full of pure joy or you would burst into a solar flare any second,



OR




2. pay your rent.










Yep.





This is what my life has become.
It's fine.
Let's be responsible people.
Let's be realistic.
I have groceries to buy,
gas to put in my car,
utilities to pay,
effing expensive rip my hair out books to buy
and I'm sure many little bumps in the road that are bound to come up.

So, I am keeping my eye out on the tickets & I have broken down and called convergys. the thought o selling plasma was even considered but then I remembered that I would rather stab a hot fork into my eye. I just hope I can be employed so maybe one day I will be able to come back from spring breeak with a tan and a new place on the map to check off!!!! I will keep you posted on what the Oahu status is!!
Ps. The chelsea needs rays of sunshine to live though the cold dark winter foundation has just been founded and all donations are being accepted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment