Wednesday, January 13, 2010

By the by, I have reached optimal age.



(^^^ It's cream soda, but thanks for judging me. Even though if it was real, I would'nt be breakling the law...)

Hey, Did I mention I am 21?

Oh you didn't even know?

You wish you were 21 too?

Yeah it's like only for those who have paid their dues being little and have passed the whole young uncool stage you know?

No offense, I am just so hard now.

Like rhianna you know?

Oh, you say you are really jealous because I just reached mature adult do whatever i like status?

Why yes, I am very awesome thank you for noticing.

And you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

Oh, you're just flattering me now!


So Pretty much I just wanted to say your welcome to all those who have been touched by me turning 21 last friday.

And don't worry, even if you're still young and immature like children, if you try real hard maybe one day you will turn 21 like me.

Well, you can only hope and wish.. maybe one day kids.

2 comments:

  1. You are soooooooo funny!! I have loved reading your blog! And for your information, your girlfriend (me) is hot like you! Good job turning 21. I was that age once. Good times. I went to Vegas... but that story stays in Vegas! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete