Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Art, Job, Classes, A+, Camera, please?

So, I have kinda /been going insane trying to get my schedule right this past week. I wanted to get into this class with a couple of people that I know so that I could have a little study buddy power against my arch nemesis MATH.





Little did I know that the teacher of this certain class was an ally of my foe. When asked to add into his class he told me he did'nt know yet & to keep coming and "we will see next week if I add you in,"... I always knew teachers wanted to feel important but do I really have to prove my devotion to your class by loving your teaching talents and coming to your class everyday just hoping and praying that you will take pity on my poor algebreicly challenged soul and finally add me into your celestial 1010 class?

Sorry homes, I do not have that kind of time to stroke you & your class' ego.

PS. YOU'RE A STUDENT, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET INTO FULL CLASSES, AND FOR THAT I PRONOUNCE YOU A GRADE A BUTTHEAD.

Needless to say I got into this other math class which I love the teacher. He reminds me of my grampa, my grampa is awesome. But I did promise him I would get an A if he let me in.. sooo..hah yikes! I AM going to get an A. In Math ladies and gentlemen. History in the making right here.

On a lighter note, without art classes in my life this semester I want to be swallowed up by a flash canyon wide avalanche. Photo 1 was my plan but then I realized I need to get a job and work at the time I would have taken it.
(cry cry cry boo hoo hoo)

Also, my camera is broken so I can't do any solo shooting for myself until I save up enough to get a new one (Nikon Please?). But to my relief I had an epiphany for a simple solution to this matter, steal pj's camera of course!! Go ahead, throw some judgement at me.. art withdrawls drive me to kleptomania... It's fine.



^^^^^^^I want this in my life!!! Picture from http://bintphotobooks.blogspot.com/2009/01/winter-in-low-countries-photography.html

Mainly with all the classes drama and job seeking and art withdrawling settling down, I have a couple of projects that I have been putting off for some time, but no more I say! So keep an eye out for some news cuz I definaetly got some goods up my sleeve folks! Lov you all, thanks for making my life so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment