Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm back, it's fine.

On account of me embarking on THE BIGGEST adventure of my life so far in a little under two weeks, I figure I should probably have a template to document it.

Of course I am talking about my 6 weeks in Europe commencing in under 11 days. I can't believe I'm going to Europe.

You know those girls who talk about going to Europe and you think,

"Okay Daddy's little princess, have fun with your parents credit card shopping and flirting with sweaty Italian men while counting carbs and laying on the beach, all the while disgustingly taking for granted the timeless art, the 400 types of cheese,the history, and the outstanding architecture all around you." 

But it's weird, these passed couple months, I've realized that if you want your life to be a certain way, if you want to be the person you've always wanted, you kindof just have to set goals, decide to make it happen and then don't stop until you make it happen. It helped a lot that my travel agent bought everything with my credit card # because there's no way I could have spent that much money without a huge peice of cake, but honestly,

I've always wanted to travel, its been one of my greatest desires. I never want to look back at my life on all the things I wish I would have done. 

Last summer it was New York. and it was Amazing.

This summer it's:
Dublin
Switzerland
London 
Paris
Venice
Amsterdam
Austria 
& Germany

So here's to not wishing, but making your own dreams come true, pushing forward until one day you get off an 18 hour flight in the heart of Ireland.

Can't wait!!




1 comment:

  1. I've missed you and your blog!! You're going to have an amazing time in Europe!! I'm so jealous!! I have a blog too :)
    peteyandkristincook.blogspot.com

    We'll have to get together once you're back and go out to dinner!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete