Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shh.. Top Secret!!

I maybe just applied to study abroad this summer.. To go to the place that makes holey cheese.

But.. it is not for sure. There is another choice in the makings also but I must give it time to see how I feel about it.

Either way life is about to make a huge turn into greatness.

Wish me luck that I make the best choice.

Goo that sentence haunts me.

Life is so scary when it's in your hands.

 Ps. got asked out by another semi creepster today from my ward. These questions came to my head

How did you get my number? Ward Directory? Someone who is playing a not even funny practical joke? I will hunt them down.

Will Heavenly Father forgive me for telling a fib to spare some young man his money, time, and feelings? (if anyone asks I am currently seeing another man.. ahh I'm a terrible human liar she devil)

Also, put into place my newly abolished law of "give everyone at least one date." Just in the nick of time too!

Universe, I plead with thee what have I done to offend you and how can I ever make amends so you send me a normal,respectful, gentleman, tall dark and handsome,  man to date?

if anyone has any tips on how to attract regular nice men I think it would be beneficial to me and my future children.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. DO IT! I know there is a lot to think about going into it, but I look back at that trip and it is SO SO worth it. Yaay for life choices. haha.

    ReplyDelete