Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kirra Jamison love.

Found this bomb artist on the blog seesaw.
which is pretty much the best blog ever, I love it so very much, you should check it out if you enjoy radical things..
& I fell in love with her within 2 minutes.

These are some of my faves.




SO sweet huh! 
Check out her full website here.

Also, I'm loving this album lately. 

Pumped up kicks you've probably heard but check out miss you, waste, I would do anything for you, and call it what you want. they are swell tracks as well. 

I Would Do Anything For You - Foster The People by GazelG

Last but not least, I jammed to Lykke Li whilst working in my garden yesterday. It was a legit jam sesh full of singing to my tomatoes and dancing to my cantelope.
Sometimes I love not really having roommates around, cuz I don't have people to answer to anyone of what the heck I am doing. Especially to my fruits and veggies in the backyard.

Oldy but goody.

Lykke Li - Little Bit by penguinslairrr


ps.
1.MOVING OUT NEXT WEEK! sad to leave my roomies, but its good to move forward! also feeling disgruntled that I didn't purchase prints of my favorites at the met.. stupid decision.. my walls will be so bare.. must create!!
2.school starts in two weeks!  the line up - 2d design, 3d design, art history, newswriting, english, maybe photography if I get in the waitlist, beginning ceramics (waitlist as well) , french year I, & my art minor will be almost complete while I apply for my journalism major!
3. 3 more chapters and I'm done with the BoM. Pretty stoked about it.
4. Institute classes: family history duh, ... something else I feel is good, & a scripture based class like D+C or Bom or something. I love learning about the gospel, I feel like a sponge! Gimme more!
5. CAN NOT wait for my friends to come back so I have people to play with again!!!!!! Yay for friends.
6. I seriously love my job. Everyone that works there are just such good kind people. It's really a great thing to be excited to go into work everyday.

Life. is. so. good. to. me.
Happiness. is. happy. to. feel. again.
Thank you. Lord.
I. am. glad. to. be. with. you.
and. you. with. me.
that's all.

FRIENDSHIP.


No comments:

Post a Comment