Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Great Morning.

small sidenote - Taking my sweet time finishing Moroni. Chapter 7 is pure art. I'll keep you updated. 
Also, ran around central park today 5.08 kilometers as the machine said.. (Yes I am an American so I had to use Google to figure it out) 
aka 3.15 miles! Yah go me! I love technology. 


This morning my prayers changed my life. 

I realized today that I DO have faith and I haven't just been hoping I do. 

Trusting the Lord makes everything so much easier.
who knew? - jokes.

I really do trust him with my life, which is funny that it took me this long to fully realize it.  

Even the hardest, worst, more terrible things seem to lose their value when I remember that the Lord WILL take care of me, I just need to trust that he is. 

Please know, if anything today, that the Lord will take care of you too, no matter what. is happening in your life. 

Because if I can go to being completely at peace in about 7 min this morning in my prayers, so can you. 


ps. Also, you're probably loved by me if you are reading this so that should make you feel good too. that's all. 

2 comments:

  1. chelsea, your bloggity is seriously one of the most inspiring blogs i've ever read. and i'm in love with it. i know we've never been besties or anything, but reading your words makes me a better person. and i thought you should know. and i'm pretty sure that Heavenly Father is daaaaannnng proud of you. not only for the faith that you have...but also for sharing that faith with the world through your writing. that's all. so thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck kaela, your the nicest! Thanks so much for telling me, sometimes I feel like I just ramble, but it's nice to know that it really does help some and not just bore peeps. ha ha Your awesome! friendship!

    ReplyDelete