Sunday, July 10, 2011

Moab & Missionary Work

Weekend in Moab as blogged by Kristyne. No one does it better. Check out all my adventures from the trip HERE.

I'm so glad I got invited and got to meet her hilarious friends. Had a blast!



Ps. you don't have to be set apart to be a missionary. I went to my friends' 3rd lesson with the missionaries today. They & two new friends came to church today and to the lesson tonight, we watched the Joseph Smith vision, talked about temples and being sealed to families, and right after I met a girl from China named Lin who wants to come to church and fhe with me tomorrow too! I feel like the missionary experiences I'm having are the kinds of blessings like "you will not have room enough to receive it" What a tender mercy the lord is showing me that I don't have to put in my papers to serve a mission. I almost like not being the missionary, so I can be their friend too and make them feel welcomed and befriended and taught more by my example and let the missionaries do what they do best. Best of both worlds! I have never been happier. I know the Lord will take care of me, if I do all I can to take care of my brothers and sisters for him. Hooray for missionary work!

No comments:

Post a Comment