Tuesday, July 12, 2011

fhe & snowcones

last night was awesome. 


besides the whole, drunken crazy man who jumped into laura's car and came to snowcones with us & soon after got ditched on the side of the road..

I love my dominican friends, I love being able to be the Lords tools!
&
All I want is for LinLin to say ni hao to the gospel.

Yesterday I asked her if she believed in God, and she said that it was too much of a new and foreign concept for her to really know or understand her feelings. That breaks my heart to the fullest.

She is even teaching me a little Chinese! Not that I can pronounce any of it right...

ma means mom
ma means horse
ma means two other things that I couldn't understand what she said..

...Chinese people are too smart, lets just agree on it here & now.

But guess what! Baptism tonight!!  Devastated I have to work! Michelle is receiving the Holy Ghost at 7pm! WAAAAHOOOO!!!


life is so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment