Sunday, June 12, 2011

Boy sea.

Week in Boise = Pure bliss. 

For recaps see here, here & here

Such a little darling that Lexi is. How she twirls her little blonde hair when she's nervous kills me.
 I want one. 
hate me for it. 

Also this, everyone said "one day you will wake up and understand." 
No one said one day I would wake up & realize I don't need to. 
or that I would realize maybe it's not me, at all, & maybe it's not my fault.
& maybe they are right? 
just makes things a little more easy that's all. 




Anyways, Boise was great, weird to go back and be there, good to see my poppa, went by too fast, but great. 

I did enjoy my reunion with Phineas though, he missed me. I could tell how easy he changed gears. 

Hope everyone had a great week and counts their blessings going into this Monday. 

PS. I finally got a calling! yay! Wish me goodluck!

1 comment:

  1. next time your in boise for longer i'd love to catch up :)
    glad it was a splendid weekend for you!

    ReplyDelete