Friday, May 13, 2011

Sonnet 116


Sometimes when everything is going wrong in life
You recognize who & what matters most. 

This has been something I have needed to realize this week.
I haven't taken time to step back in a while and remember why I am here and what I should be working towards. 
I am thankful for this time and this lesson Heavenly Father has reminded me of; that no matter what happens in life He is always the only one I need to focus on and can rely on with my whole heart.


Also, I realized my full proof theory is true that there is a no situation Taylor Swift can't help & empathsize with me. :)

I hold onto the night
 you looked me in the eye 
and told me you loved me 
were you just kidding? 

 & I stare at the phone
 he still hasn't called 
 & then you feel so low you cant feel nothing at all 
and you flash back to when he said forever & always..

Was I out of line?
 did I say something way too honest 
made you run and hide like a scared little boy 
I looked into your eyes, thought I knew you for a minute 
now i'm not so sure 

so here's to everything 
coming down to nothing 
here's to silence 
that cuts me to the core 
where is this going 
thought I knew for a minute but I don't anymore.  

It rains in your bedroom 
everything is wrong
 it rains when your here 
and it rains when your gone
but I was there when you said forever and always..


I swear she reads my journal.



 However, I've never felt more peace at a time when I should be freaking out the most. 
I needed to be reminded of this lesson at this time. I'm happy He's still in this with me, always pushing me to learn and grow and holding my hand every step of the way. I'm forever grateful he has never left me and never will.  I look toward the future with faith that everything happens as He would have it be.
& I know now more then ever that no matter what happens from here, He loves his daughter, and will never leave me to work through it alone.



On an additional closing note, Shakespeare said it first, and best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment