Friday, April 29, 2011

Best News Ever!!

So much has happened since I last blogged 

Let me just say that the end of this summer is going to be EPIC

Why you ask?? just because...

 H&M IS COMING TO UTAH!

in the fashion place mall! Yeah baby! 
and I got the job as a server at Texas roadhouse! hello, money its been so long..
and school is almost over and the weather is kind of getting better!
and I'm living with fantastic girls this summer!


oh right. and..





I'M ENGAGED!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He Proposed!!! 
(finally!) 


It's official and I could not be happier! seriously.
Although I would tell the whole story in all its wonderful details but I feel like the internet makes things as impersonal as possible as it is 
so if you want to know the whole story, I probably want to tell you in person so we can squeal with joy together in real life.
but the basics are that he read me the cutest bedtime story called
The Bear of My Heart.


and then asked me I said yes!!!! 
& we embraced just being so happy like  
 and then I ran to hug and celebrate with my roomies giggling outside my door
then that morning we got up around 5 to drive out of the city, sat on a hill & watch the sunrise, wrapped ourselves up in huge blankets, ate mcgriddles and hashbrowns, and read the book at least 3 more times, tearing up just as much as before and talking about our future. 
It was perfect. 
 & oh how excited we are to be married in the Logan temple late this summer! 

& im excited that my roommies kayde auger is married today! Gotta go help out at the reception & then celebrate with the love birds at the riter mansion! 

Gotta love spring & summer in UT you always have a reason to get dressed up and eat cake. 

So to end this post I will quote :

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it! 
(name that movie)


loves. 


6 comments:

  1. Love this! And since you asked... the movie is Elf! favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! how exciting.. ! and the whole FUTURE is excting from there! Yayy! hahah i love that movie. prob. my fav line ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Chels. My heart is so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations! You two are going to be the most rad and beautiful couple I know. Seriously, I am so so excited for you, and so excited you are moving into the house this summer...even though I won't be there anymore..I will definitely be up to visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chels. What a cutie! I'm so happy for you. I love reading your blog its so much fun...

    PS can you get me on pinterest? i feel so left out...
    Congrats again can't wait to hear about the wedding!!!! I'm sure it will be fab

    ReplyDelete