Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pinterest, ever heard of it?











Crafts, nice quotes, photography, fashion, wedding ideas, modern decorating tips, sweet recipe experiments, its an artsy girls dream come true all in one place. 
If you want an invite leave your email below& ill get you in :) (thanks to my lovely friend Monica!) & let the inspiration begin! 
You will not regret it. 
Until you're completely addicted. 
(by that time you will love it more then life though so don't worry) 


 as my grampa would say - love. you. guyses. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so very happy that I could introduce you to this lovely addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog, all the pics are so cool. Definitely following now

    I have a fashion blog here in California
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  3. i checked it out, love it. lets stalk eachother. ready.. go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I have become *slightly* addicted to this site. At first, I totally didn't understand it, but now-I could stay on there for hours.

    ReplyDelete