Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I should be doing homework among other things..

but I have been wanting to blog for 2 days! About this.. 


My Birthday! 

granted this post is about 3 months late, but my sister just posted the photos on facebook.. so holler at her if you're disgruntled. 

22 baby!
It was honestly one of the best birthdays I've ever had. 
My mom came up from SLC and I FINALLY got to take her climbing along with my sister.
It was seriously the best! I loved spending time with them in something I love doing. 


My mom was actually pretty good for a first timer, after she realized I wasn't going to drop her to her death.

Then we went to Coldstone and my mom brought candles so her and my sister could sing. 
(demonstrated in the above picture) 
I love my family. 
I loved this day. 
Probably one of my favorites of life. 


also this.. 

(following seeing the movie tangled. I cried. Yes, how pathetic, it has gotten me twice now. I know...)

I love the tradition I have inherited from Ricky & friends to get a shake from Charlie's every Saturday night. 
Even though I always get mocked for trying new/different combos. Life is made to enjoy ice cream, and I intend on trying all flavors. 
What if I died never trying pineapple brownie banana shake? I would always wonder what it would be like, and that is something I just wont accept. 

 (Ricky likes this shirt obvi, to be fair it is one of my faves too)

This pic is from the Dirty Thirty. A 30 min dance party usually held on thursday nights where no mainstream music is ever played. The playlist contains only techno, dubstep and remixes, THE END. It is awesome and we love rebelling against the norm top 40 dance parties that are thrown every 3 days in Logan. You need to experience this if you haven't yet to obtain knowledge of your inner dance god. Just saying, it unleashes moves you never knew you had in you. 


I need summer, so I can get tan. In my defense I felt really sick this night too, hate me for it. 


 Lego night. Another tradition but rather on Sunday night. Linds Lawls made this cake (one of the many she does) for her sis on the mish. We all took a pic to send her to wish her the happiest of Bdays. Besides the fact that I have never met her, I am "Bear's Girlfriend" which grants me the status of being in the picture. Hey, I take what I can get. following the pic we made a giant.. cup? oversized bowl more like of hot cocoa inlcuding the entire contents of whipped cream can and a package of marshmellows. needless to say my tummy was almost as upset as Rick's everyday tummy, which is always a bad thing if you know ricky very well. 

Oh exciting news! I got a haircut! First one since two Thanksgivings ago. It is nice to be able to brush out the ends. Yep, thats the excitement of my life.. haircuts. :)

& Guess who is the newest server at Texas Roadhouse in Logan??
YOUR'S TRULY.
and only after a year and about 4 applications later.
bring on the tips & money to get momma a few little nessecities..
like, the swimsuit thats been taunting me to bring her home everyday I go to work,
 running shoes that I needed about 2 years ago,
pay off my debt,
 some bling for the mister & an end of summer vacation perhaps?
:)

Anyways, this is my life. as of the passed month or so. 
Now, I mainly have my nose in my laptop finishing up projects, drawing a giant skyline of nyc, working, or trying to adjust to the fight between seasons in this town. 

Don't give up Spring! You can pull through & overcome this nasty rain! 

Much love to you, please never doubt. 
Have a Fab Week.

2 comments:

  1. Your great. I love this post. miss you much

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh.. thanks for sharing.. i miss you are your sis and your mama!! i think you and Sam needa move back to boise. but logan does sound fun .. i mean with that legit dance party and all.
    Happy late Bday! i'm lovin your blog :) and that lego cake is also very legit.

    ReplyDelete