Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend





Then
D&C 67- 
3Ye endeavored to abelieve that ye should receive the blessing which was offered unto you; but behold, verily I say unto you there were bfears in your hearts, and verily this is the reason that ye did not receive.


Now
Helaman 12 - 
1And thus we can behold how false, and also the unsteadiness of the hearts of the children of men; yea, we can see that the Lord in his great infinite goodness doth bless and aprosper those who put their btrust in him.



From Now on
Malachi 3 -
10 Bring ye all the atithes into the storehouse, that there may bebmeat in mine house, and cprove me now herewith, saith the Lordof hosts, if I will not dopen you the ewindows of heaven, and pour you out a fblessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


The windows opened & poured you out for me. 

I don't think there will ever be enough room to receive all the continued blessing that you are, but we will just have to make sure to go to the park a lot and let you stretch your legs. :)



Love him 
did you know? 

anyways! 
Who enjoyed conference ????? me! even through all the interruptions of working. 
Who's excited to get rid of this stupid cold? me! 
Who's excited for the conference edition of the Ensign? me!! 
Who's excited to read the Preisthood talks? me! 
Who's excited about the wet nasty snowstorm that put an end to our wonderful 60+ weather? .... (insert chirping crickets) 


Hope all who watched felt the spirit and learned something to better yourself.


Love our prophet & apostles. So very wise. Love that they take the time & teach us little brats about serving & loving each other.  


My fave was... one I caught the endish of in the car on the way back from work. Didn't catch who it was, but he was talking about his wife & their son who cried in the night & he got up & took care of him & then the son ended up passing away a couple of weeks later? Help me out anyone? But yeah. so tender.  & the road to Damascus one. So grateful for the gospel & conference. 


Now if I could just kick this stupid cold!


Happy Monday to All!

2 comments:

  1. chels... so glad you blog and posted so i could read it baha.
    love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just creeped your blog, and I love it. Your fam is THE cutest. Glad were blogging friends now :)

    ReplyDelete