Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Betta Recognize

So...

Sometimes I feel like heavenly father gives me blessings and because they do not have the right wrapping I am ungrateful for them..

This week has been one of these times I regret to admit. In the beginning I was semi ticked that I couldn't miss work and take a cool trip and have lots of fun this spring break. But now I look at it as a huge blessing. I have a whole week off to work and make money and get caught up with everything! I have this whole week to run all the tinsy errands that I never find time to do, I have the whole house to myself to deep clean, I get to get a leg up on my homework, I don't have to wait for anyone before I can do my huge pile of laundry, and I can learn new songs on my guitar and practice them as much and as loud as I want to & not drive anyone crazy.

I realized this while in my kitchen packing my lunch for work that I feel like I'm kind of a brat sometimes! I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father is patient with me & continues to give me blessings even though I do not deserve them! sheesh! hopefully one day I can be deserving and recognize his blessings & not be such a little punk!

ps. I'm still kinda excited for this week to be over.. hate me for it. I miss my frenz!! & my house is creep status.

No comments:

Post a Comment