Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sick Day.



9:00 : woke up. pounding migraine evolved into pounding sinuses, ears, and behind my eyeballs.
2:00 : Tried to get up for meeting@ 3 & get things done
2:03 : got the chills, shaking hands, and realized I had a weak body maybe to the equivalent of a person who has been in a ten year coma trying to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth
2:15 : realized I most likely couldn't make it up old main stairs like your average 80 year old..
2:16 : emailed my teachers/advisors & rescheduled meetings for tomorrow
2:20 : regretfully accepted my fate for the day and submitted to my sickness.
2:30: ate a bowl of cereal and realized almond milk wasn't half bad, commenced entertainment for the day aka pinterest, facebook, blogstalking.
3:00 : bored & dead.

Now I am sitting here wishing my neck, head, face,body wasn't a throbbing solid block of crap and someone could invent a robot that could run all my errands for me.

Drugs Please? Heavy medication tonight & hopefully life commencing again tomorrow.

As for tonight I am reading/homwork (maybe a little Hulu) bound until my body forgives me for sleeping too little and depriving it of liquids/loving someone who was also sick.

Forgiveness immune system? Mercy!

HATE 
BEING 
SICK.
did you know?

But, I still love my life.
I hope your day is gourd.
Friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment