Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jenny O & RIP(ped) Nudies.

Once upon a time my Mr. Ricky Bob knows every band ever made
 (not to mention some that haven't even been invented yet) 

Car rides are always a musical education.
Ask me if I have thought about marrying him purely to obtain his music collection? 
the answer is: ...its crossed my mind. (mmm yes) 

Anyways the latest he has informed me about is Lykke Li (see latter post) & Jenny O.
So naturally I had to listen to more when I got home
I get kinda distracted when i look over & he is smiling and those dimples.. please!... okay I'll stop. To spare you: he's my favorite. (but you probably already knew that) 



If you like talented girl singers that make you want to blow bubbles, decorate cupcakes, dream of being in love & wear socks with your heels please feel free to take a listen. You will fall in love. Find her EP on itunes here  only 3.99! Dango Bango what a deal!


PS. I must give a shoutout to something that happened tonight to a member of our dear little family. Tonight was a hard night for both of us, mainly ricky. He had an accident & might have lost them forever & its still touch & go if they will again return. Tonight we mourn the loss of Ricky's Nudie Jeans. Alas, I knew all of ricky's splits would catch up to him one day. Those splits will getcha everytime if you aint careful, especially when dancing to michael j. To' up a big tear or 3 right in the crotch of those little beauties, it's simply a crying shame. R.I.P perfect butt fade & 6 months of no washing. They will be on their way to NYC, growing up & headed to the Denim Doctor. I will pray for good news, a speedy recovery & a return home in safety all patched up & better then ever. God speed little guys.

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The nudies!! That's so heartbreaking. I shall pray for a speedy recovery as well!

    ReplyDelete