Monday, March 21, 2011

Exit Through the Gift Shop

Last night at Sunday Lego Night I built a killer lobster & watched a great documentary called Exit Through the Gift Shop.


It educated my ignorant mind of who's who in the world of street art. I love the street punk rebellion & outrageously clever mood that they bring with their work. One of my favorite of them all was Banksy. Mad respect for him & his work & his down to earth, no celebrity status 'tude he has, all the while being way too legitimate & talented to where he could be all that & more.

I would HIGHLY recommend getting your butt to the nearest Netflix included home & watching it. (Despite the 6 or 7 F bombs it includes there is nothing else that necessitates the R rating)

(...judge me for it)

Here are some of my favorite Banksy signs of artistic expression & rebellion around the world.




THE banksy rat.





^^ This one is just outside Salt Lake in a place called City Creek? .. adventure anyone?







*New addition to bucket list :
Be photographed in as many Banksy's as traveling will permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment