Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Times!

Wow last year was awesome!
Sometimes on certain days I find myself looking back to where I was that day on the last year.
Last New Years I was in Utah with my two favorite girls partying it up in uncomfortable shoes.
(you think I would have learned my lesson!!)
Cut to: this year (wearing the same shoes!) partying it up with one of my newest favorites!
It's so funny how things change in ways you would never have guessed!
Life.is.seriously.so.cool!!
I'm super excited to see where my life & my friends lives take us this year!
Hope everyone has a happy happy new year & make lots of awesome new memories to look back on next new years!
New years resolutions -
Get myself a sweet camera
Get out of America for a bit & see more of it in the meantime
Get graduation a little more in sight
Make lots of stories I shouldn't tell my grandchildren
:)
Kidding! .. sortof
Friendship. Peace & love. (yes, nat I miss hearing you say that)

2 comments:

  1. Last new years was the best! Hope this years was great! It was fun seeing you friend. Come visit me please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happpppy new year to you.

    this year will be great for the rickity 10 house.
    i can feel it in my bones.
    lots of new i think.

    peace and love chels. peace and love :)

    ReplyDelete