Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear Ke$ha,


You're kind of a ho,
but I might secretly love to hate you (h8 u as you would probably spell it, barf)
Sometimes I feel bad for the example you set for today's youth
because if they do anything you sing about, it will be a sad generation.
In all my attempts to (h8) you
I simply just can't resist
because even though you're a terrible role model
& most likely don't have anything to do with your own music
besides lip syncing it when the occasion calls,
your songs are unfairly catchy & strangely awesome.
So, I will proceed blasting We R Who We R at an embarrassingly high volume while driving
all the while singing every word so the person next to me laughs when they glance over.
Thanks for the entertainment.
Get it Girl.

1 comment:

  1. in a way, i feel like this is a blog post for me. so thanks.

    ReplyDelete