Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Fall!

Ask me what I am doing right now.

Okay, I'll tell you.

Eating Yummy Caramel Apples! Mmm Mmm!


They are leftovers from lasts nights little treat night! Since most people who have lives and dont work two jobs, left for a grand adventue for Fall Break.

(one day in my eyes does not constitute a "break" but let it happen)

Anywho, I decided to have a little friendship fall roundup last night and baked some delish pumpkin choco chip cookies and Cortez brought some caramel and apples! It was just a fun little get together but I got to play some of my fave music in the background, consisting of Angus & Julia Stone, The Weepies, First Aid Kit, & Sigur Ros. We had lots of yummy treats and catch up time and got to unwind afterwards with an episode or two of Arrested Development. Most importantly we weren't dwelling in an unadventurous quiet friday night wishing we could quit our jobs and move to a distant land. Gotta love friendship.

Also, follow up from the last post, I might have popped into Bath & Body Works yesterday...
I might have bought Vanilla Bean Noel & Twisted Peppermint Lotions.. Woops! :) They didn't have any VBN wallflowers yet or you better believe my house would be marinating in it. My fish would have it in their bubbles and then they would be so very happy. ( They seem to be sick, and to be honest I am bored of them, so I, chelsea babbitt, fish lover extremist, kinda want them just to die since all they do is hide in the sunken pirate ship. & I can get more who are more fun and swim around so I can love them. hate me for it.)

Anyways, Working again tonight! && let's say it all together now

NEW FLOORSET!!!


The Biggest Floorset of the Year is upon us tonight friends!! That means all the new soft scarves, mittons, hats, sweaters, winter boots, corduroy jeggings, moccasins, coats, fluffy sweaters & all that comes along with it are all at your fingertips monday! These are my favorites that I am super excited to FINALLY have out of the back and out on the floor where I can pine after every minute of the day!


Can't decided whether to get red or gray..but really, this is the softest thing I have ever secretly hugged in the back room.

This is Huge & forest green. Thus, the basis of it's appeal.


Warm. Soft. & Lilac.

I like the neck on this. But I probably wont buy it, cuz I have 12,543,985 hoodies..

I never used to shop that much at ae, but for some reason now that I work there I have noticed they have some cute stuff! Could it be the 50% new floorset employee discount? It's possible. Is it because new warm clothes are the only thing that make the approaching winter bearable? Huge possibility too. Who knows, all I know is that I like it, and I need to work more to buy all this crap. Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment