Friday, July 16, 2010

G.I.R.L. T.A.L.K.


This post is dedicated to all things (girl talk).

First off, let's talk about the concert. Yep, it was a good one! pretty sure it was because I had my beautful, hilarious friends with me and some of my favorite boy friends with us too. Probaly didnt stop having fun until my head hit the pillow that morning.

Exhibit A.

It started off like this. 11 people riding down to slc, yes your read it right eleven, young sweaty adults crammed into a sweet vintage VW van with no AC & only two baby windows in the back and a box of otter pops. It was about 90 something degree weather and the van hit a whopping 35 mph in the canyon. It was really one of those experiences you get an out of body experience for a sec and under any other circumstance think to yourself that these conditions would be more than unpleasant, but because they were with my best friends, and going to a rad concert and just the mere fact that I had more otter pops then I could eat, it made it an experience that made me think, I could die a happy happy person at that instant. It really is one of the best memories I think I will have of the summer merely based on the car ride down.

Yeah it got a little crowded..

Hi, I love my friends & Salt Lake. And my freakin blessed out of my mind, life.

The concert! Yeah we're about 2nd row, it's just what you gotta do.
The after concert pizza stop. Tonight it was at a place called Este on 2nd & 2nd In downtown Salt Lake. It was freaking deee lish. I'd pick it over The Pie anyday but get it straight, there is a strict
NO RANCH
NO PINEAPPLE
NO REDSOX
policy.
It is not a joke, when one asks for ranch the man points to the sign and says we don't sell ranch here. To be fair it is so good you don't really need it, but there is a definite "hatred of the man" vibe in this joint. No doubt there is a lot of talk of how consumerism is crippling our society back in the kitchen and maybe even some politically based bumper stickers on the oven doors promoting a government free economy. Okay I have no idea but it has good pizza and you feel really hipster just being there so if that tickles your fancy check it out!

Well, That's all for now. I am so freaking blessed to have such a fun & enjoyable life this summer it's insane. It's amazing how much fun you have when you don't let the things you can't change matter to you. That is oe of the biggest things that ake me so happy that i have rencetly learned. Money, People, The Future, The Past, some things I used to make myself crazy about but this summer I have learned to come what may and love it. Heavenly Father's plan will work out perfectly (literally) for me so i really don't need to worry about all the things I can't do anything about. Just living my life, and trying to keep a prayer in my heart and an eye open for all the knowledge I can take from every experience. Meanwhile I am having a blast along the way! Woop, till next time friends! You're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment