Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It pays to be a stalker.

Once upon a time there was this kid that was in my math class. He who shall not be named, was judged by me as kinda a complete douche. Last night, I heard him complaining about how this girl thinks he is douchey for wearing white sunglasses... uh yeah... he should definitely listen to this girl, set his Affliction, white stitched True Religion, & Ed Hardy closet on fire, and get a real girlfriend other then the half naked ones on his hot rod posters hanging in his room. Let's just say it made me have instant deep love for this girl for recognizing a jersey shore boy for what he is.
Upon stalking blogs (one of my favorite passed times) I found her blog!! I read about three of her posts and pretty sure I want to join her fan club and tell her how I wish she could be my friend for life. Please love your life and creep on her blog, it seriously is THE funniest thing I have read in a long time and so spot on!

Read Here & Here. Be prepared for a girl crush, this blog is my new favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I totally agree. LOVE it. That girl is hilarious. Let's find her... and induct her in to the danger girls.
    It's necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also this, will you show me how to make my blog 3 columns? I've been wanting to figure it out for like... forever.
    kk love you.

    ReplyDelete