Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Adventures, So far...

Do you ever think about how much Heavenly Father just looks down and laughs at us?
Sometimes I worry about THE dumbest things..
After a lot of scripture study I felt like someone said Chelsea, you're fine, Chiiiillllll. :) So..

I feel Sheepish.

Heavenly Father will not let my life go on a path where I can't learn. I figure as long as I am constantly looking to learn from life and what it throws at me, He can do the rest to get me to be the person he wants me to become.
It's weird how to me things are a huge deal, but to him who is all knowing, he probably just laughs that I am such a silly human. :)
So glad he has an everlasting Love for me cuz I sure need it!

Anyways, Summer is in full swing! I was nervous about being in Logan this summer cuz I didnt want to be left all to my own self, but it has been a blast! Once upon a time I have this friend named Court and he lives on a Dairy farm. It's pretty much the greatest place I have been this summer. These are jsut some things that I have done there,

1. Riding Four Wheelers
2. Driving a giant Yellow tractor
3. Letting Baby cows suck on my finger :)
4. holding newborn baby kittens
5. Milking a Giant cow
6. Climbing up giant 60 ft silos (sp?)
7. Holga-ing rusty farm equipment
8. Climbing up the side of barns to a secret fort

Love Farms & the smell of cows and hay! Sheesh life out there is happy, outside in the fields and being outside the city I realized is sustainable happiness.
These past couple weeks have been filled with summer time activities such as -

Rodeos

Off Roading under the stars
Crafting
Weddings
Road Trips
Going to Temple Grounds to read, ponder, write.

Running on the River trail.
Barbeques
Bonfires
Letting the Outdoors heal you.
Being surrounded by Wonderful people all day long!!


Hi, if you havent noticed, I am greatly blessed. So grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment