Monday, March 8, 2010

Hi, I'm No Longer Homeless!


So many great things have happened this week/weekend! Want to hear about them? Oh, okay if you insist!!

first & foremost - WE'RE NOT HOMELESS!!

YaY! We found a house & it is so great! 8 Bedrooms. (Yeah.. pray for us.)
Just kidding it will be an adventure! I'm sharing a room with one of my favorite friends named Megan Thomas. Please help us. Yep already planning on how to decorate our room.. Paint Time!

It's a perfect location, right next to the bus stop & right under Old Main Hill. I am so happy. We didn't get screwed, like the four before us! The house is seriously so great! I want to paint my room, or maybe even dare I say mural? Maybe, if megan trusts me enough :) So excited to live with my friends too!! This is the first year I am planning to live with people I know.. ahah it's kinda a load off. But I am excited to live with new friends too.

Also this >>>> SPRING BREAK IN CALI IN 5 DAYS & COUNTING!!






Yay Disneyland! so excited!!

What I am most excited for though is this >>














































Hi Balboa here I come. Please give me ten frozen bananas taht look like this ^^^ So freaking pumped!!! Let's get tan and lay in the sun half nakey please and be warm! Break out my swim suits! Wooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment