Sunday, September 4, 2011

This is Why I Don't Leave My House.

Today was the Sabbath, so it should have been an instant good day right? 

Not when you have to work.. barf. I hate working Sundays. 

Also it REALLY sucks when this happens to you ----

When you meet a semi interesting human, one that you haven't met before, & that caught your attention which hasn't happened in a long time for you, and doesn't really happen ever.. especially when you live in a small town and sometimes you feel like you have met everyone in some way. 

Why does that suck you ask? Well, let me explain my good friend.

Well the part of this that really is unpleasant is when they are kinda cute you notice, which is huge for you at the time to think this way, and they ask you out even! And your kinda liek hmm, Im not instatntly turned off which is about 99% of the time, And then they text their sister about you cuz you work with her, and make the connection that you know her.

 & then he asks this bomber quesetion,

"Hey, are you dating someone?" 

"um, No." - act casual, act casual, act casual!

"Oh....
well, ..were you dating someone?' 



............

............................................

.........................



"Oh, um nope.. ...pause...
I mean I've dated people before obviously. 
but not really.. 
..............................................
um... why do you ask?" 


"..oh, no reason, I was going to go somewhere with that, but I decided not to.." 

"oh.. okay ha ha" nervous awkward laugh.. 






awesome. 
really awesome. 
really extremely awesome. 


end of discussion. 
cut to the rest of the night not saying one other word to me besides "k c ya later". 

And me thinking this conversation in my brain to myself, 

"Oh wait yeah, you know, now that I think about it, I actually was dating someone before.. kindof.. I mean me & your sister in law that you just texted about me there, well funny story, we actually planned our temple sealing times an hour apart from each other so we could get ready in the bridal room together, is that what your asking? Oh Yeah! Crazy right how I'm sitting in this room unmarried and stuff now? weird.. Oh Ps. did you want to get my number?" 


Yeah you know when that happens to you? It really sucks, huh? Man, I hate those days. Especially when it's liek almost everyday, & the boy that broke your heart can feel free to move on & never deal with it again and never have it follow his every step n stuff, but somehow you cant seem to escape it like ever? It's funny how that's how it always seems to work out right?

Needless to say, I love the sabbath, but tonight is the reason I don't leave the house anymore except for class & work. I forgot that, but DON'T YOU WORRY, I remember now. Cue this next week being conveniently really busy. 

That's all my bitter rantings for now. Tomorrow I will find service opportunities and laugh at this situation. Until then, good freaking night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment