Sunday, August 21, 2011

Donezo.

Once upon a time I finished reading this book 3 days ago. 



The words in here lifted me above hopelessness
Guarded & guided me through depression
Filtered emotion from truth
Turned anger into charity 
Gave me understanding out of grief
Always, without fail said the right things when in need of advice
Gave me direction throughout incredibly difficult changes
Transformed bad habits into righteous actions 
Was my mother, father, best friend, and teacher 
Made my sadness dissipate until I forgot the originator
Made my life meaningful and whole at times of seemingly incomplete failure
 Brought me through pitch black darkness to an indescribable never ending light
Made me forget myself
Brought me a greater knowledge & closer to my best friend
Gave me the best light to directly follow
Gave me hope
Gave me love
Gave me.. a reason to keep pushing through
Gave me complete & udder peace 
in a time where these were the last things I should have been feeling. 

& the best part is
it does this for everyone
in their own individual way
in the best way for them
understanding you like no one else can and giving you exactly what you need to hear for every different situation in your life.
specifically testifying to everyone that there is always hope 
if they are open to reading it for real and letting it into your heart. 

So here's to D&C.
I'm already on chp 3. 

My soul feeds on these scriptures. 
Just one more of the 121,343,534 blessings I have gained. 

oh & ps. 
Thanks 
for the 200th time. 
I fought you the whole way, only to come out better than I could have ever imagined I could be. 
I'm glad someone who is all knowing is looking over my life. 



Happy Monday all.


No comments:

Post a Comment