Sunday, July 3, 2011





“The power within you is greater than the 

obstacles in front of you.”





We can be more than conquerors through Him that loves us. :)

A pattern in the scriptures and in life shows that many times the darkest, most dangerous tests immediately precede remarkable events and tremendous growth
“After much tribulation come the blessings.”

my life is proof of this. 
to say I am eternally grateful seems lackluster
I am blessed.

also..


Bucket List Checks After Summer: 


Do Baptisms in the Salt Lake Temple - next week 
Teach Relief Society Lesson- June 24th !!!!!!!!! 
Visit New York City - August 2nd 
       
 Go to the Met, Eat lunch in Central Park, Holga NYC, Do work in distant temples, 
Take a vacation by myself, Share the gospel in all times and places, Shop in NYC, 
See & take a photo with an original Banksy, Photograph Brooklyn Bridge at night.. etc. 
CHECK, CHECK, CHECK, CHECK,CHECK! 


This is a great summer, and it will only get even greater. 
did I mention I was blessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment