Saturday, June 4, 2011

Plans?

So I know my little blog has been a bit on the solemn side lately, but it ends ... right.. now!

Ahhh. so much better.

So.. what's next in the Lovely Life??


If you have any idea.. let me know k? 






For now the skies the limit. Endless possibilities of where the lord wants me next, all I know is that I will be most likely moving here sometime in the next year. Logan has been great to me, some of my happiest times, but it seems more and more evident that it's time to move on. Most importantly I need to fast track to my degree. Throughout this time of change, that is my biggest goal.


In one of my blessings I have received these passed weeks, the latest said that "many doors will be opened unto you." So, this summer I am praying and searching out what he wants for me next.

But I'm excited for what the future holds for me because of this somewhat recently developed lesson:

Even if I do stay in Logan for awhile, I feel like a new person. I realized that Heavenly Father's love is always right here with me and that is something I have never really felt in this way. Basing my life on the path of righteousness wherever it may take me gives me an extreme amount of comfort in any & all situations. I'm living with great girls in the fall and feel like I'm in a new place in myself & in life. I feel like no matter what happens now, no matter the trials that get put in front of me, I will forever be moving forward in the right direction. It will only be better from here because me & the Lord will take it on together.

I am not alone anymore.
I am not helpless and nervous.
I am not shaky or unsure, becasue he makes me strong and confident.
I know its not just me to fend for myself in this big world & hope for the best anymore.
I'm excited for the future, and I know everything will be more than okay now, come what may.
Cuz I am not alone anymore, and never will be again.  

For this summer though these are some of my goals: 
I want to serve someone everyday. 
I want to continue to draw closer to Him & all that it entails. 
I want to find my own family names to do in the temple. 
I want to ride my bike every chance possible. Phineas is a great therapist, who knew?
I want to master my Holga & the little tricks to film. 
I want to save a lot this summer. (Study abroad next spring in France? It's the front runnner of ideas for sure)
I want to learn something new everyday.
I want to consume my body weight in snow cones.
I want to climb more in the canyon & get back to where I was.
I want to take care of my garden and reap the fruits of my labor. (Pun intended!)
I want to draw outside & learn new techniques. pastels please!
I want to learn how to play my guitar better. ( I actually played for my friends once already this summer! it was terrifying.)
I want to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the summer. I'm already almost halfway!


But for now I will leave you with this to chew on.



" I'm often too much of a logical thinker. I think too much math in school has done this to me.. but if I had the chance to make one comment on your current situation it would be that 'a potter only works with soft clay'. If our hearts are not soft he will work with us until they are. So keep your heart soft Chels, and don't become bitter or hardened by your experiences toward anyone or anything." - Smivan this lucky girl's hubby. 


Thank you Heavenly Father for sending me such good examples to help ease this burden one day at a time. 




Till my next break down. 
friendship. 

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea! I feel like you should write a book. You are such an example to me to be stronger and push on doing better in everything I do. Keep being strong because really you are the best at it. & I love your posts everyday
    Love you friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I'm glad we bonded over bachelorette last week. Next time you visit Kristyne on a Monday you have to come. I'm glad you found my blog. Friendship.

    ReplyDelete