Sunday, June 19, 2011

I am slow.

Once upon a time I got a blessing that told me understanding will come.. remember?

and it did.
hit me like a swooping bird on a worm about 2 days ago.
didn't even see her coming, then went to the temple and bam!
peace.

and now I feel sortof like a complete idiot.

I'm pretty sure there is a limit to how many times you can do and say all the wrong things,
and feel really dumb after the fact,
even if it is unknowingly,
and want to apologize,
and I'm also pretty sure I passed that time a long time ago.

I trust the Lord and am fully focused on Him teaching me even more now, not that I wasn't before..
I just understand His plan for me more, with whatever happens, cuz I know he will look after me & what's best for me, if that makes any sense. Probs not.

The hurt, sadness, anger, confusion, etc, has faded. I shouldn't have been any of those in the first place I know now, but I guess I needed to work through it all in my time. The Lord has seen me through, and given me what I needed, when I needed it.
With clarity comes a semi sheepish feeling
But.. all things will work out for my good that's for sure!

Here's a scripture quote with an inspiring picture in the background.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment