Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Get out.

So, yesterday was Memorial Day & I HAD to get out.

No work = Salt Lake to visit one of my dearest friends Kristyne Lish. It was so good to get out of Logan even just for the night.

Started off with a trip to the Gateway where I picked up these sweet little treasures.




Then we decided to go to Brugge's. Yumm. 

Kristyne lives in a little place in Sugarhouse. I feel as though I might feel a relocation coming on.. Just throwing the idea around. Yeah, I loved it that much. It was a good weekend?..Monday/Tuesday? It was just good. 

Also we watched the Bachelorette. BAH. I don't even remember her name, but she is super annoying. Don't think I will watch it as religiously as I did the Bachelor, cuz I don't want to get addicted to it.



Anyways, on the way home I stopped at Pictureline (^^) to get some much needed 120 film. There are no words. It was a fantastic place that I highly recommend. 

Also this, 

MADISON WATERS 

GET TO LOGAN

THIS INSTANT. 

that's all. 

friendship.

2 comments:

  1. bahaha i love you. Will be there friday-sunday! do you have a couch for me? because i have no idea where i am staying!!

    love.you. a ridiculous amount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssssss I have 3 to choose from. please & thanks. dinner Friday. yaaayy

    ReplyDelete