Thursday, March 3, 2011

SLC & Spring Break


Last night me & Ricky Ticky Tavi went to Salt Lake.

This trip included a pop into the apple store. I felt like a cavewoman with my palm pixi. It's not often that I feel like it is old technology.. I really like my phone. Hate me for it. Also the "genius" who helped us after we were finishing up said, "great, let me just do some paperwork" then proceeded to pull out his Iphone and do it all electronically without any actual paper involved. It was funny to me. what is this world coming to?
(Here's to technology taking over our lives!)

Then to Urban. Love that store & love that I found a new pair of spring sunglasses that I will order online once I get out of my rut. But I totally forgot to grab the new March catalog. What a rookie.
(Here's to this summer!)
or

?


Then to Anthropology where I got my fix of their window displays. How I love them & how I dream of one day having that job. Too bad thats all I like to look at when I go there cuz everything else reminds me that I am college student & I will go home & eat Ramen that night.
(Here's to getting a degree & not being poor forever!)



Then to .. drum roll... BRUGES! Yes the machine gun sandwich was all that I had once remembered. & we got a waffle this time & it was delish as well. Yummo!
(Here's to half of it still in my fridge & having a delish lunch today!)

Then to my dear Mother's house. I don't visit her often enough. She is so great. She is so funny. Glad she got to meet Mr. Bobby & they got along swimmingly. Yay.
(Here's to still having a boyfriend after meeting the parents!)

:)


Then back home to Cache Valley.

It was a good trip.

Lot's of time to get to be together.

& really together, which makes me happy.

I am excited for the future.

Big things to come.

We're crazy.

You know that right?

sheesh :) I love it though.


Anyways, Spring Break ya'll. work work work. im actually kinda excited. am I that lame? I will be able to make so many monies!! & hang out with Amanda, please.

Holga sesh, please? Treat making, please? Book club, please? Catch up on life, please? All this over mugs of honey vanilla chamomile tea, please?
Thanks.

To everyone else who have lives. Have a fun spring break in Cabo, Cancun, Costa Rica, Saint George, Vegas, Arizona, California, warm places I wish I was going to, etc... Be safe & return home with honor. What happens at Spring Break, ..may lead to pregnancy/sexually transmitted diseases at home :)

Feel free to being a souvenir back for me.. preferably the sun!

Feel loved, cuz you are!

1 comment:

  1. Leopard print sunnies, easily. Photo field trips, easily.

    ReplyDelete