Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Be My Thrill.


I haven't posted for ten years. literally.

okay not literally but I feel as though it has been so long! friendship.

This is it, I have been a busy girl! Here is my life for the passed week slash awesome weekend!

After my morning workout I decided to get a treat. On my drive home I always pass Temptation Cupcakes and I always wanted to check it out. So I got this little guy and brought him home to enjoy. Pupkin chocolate chip with buttercream frosting? It was as heavenly as it sounds and which led to this...
The End. Now, I am forever fighting the craving to get another one. I've done myself in. (It was definitely worth it)

Second on the agenda of my great weekend was the Mobile dance party. Basically Paul (being paul and buys crazy things that all of us mock but secretly enjoy) bought a HUGE 80's inspired stereo and carried it all over campus knocking on doors and ambushing innnocent freshman with our crazy dance party antics. I might have ridden the bull, and possibly could have taken advantage of a strangers bathroom in the midst of a house crash. (judge me for it).

Yep. I love my friends. Love this night.

Saturday. oh waht a Saturday it was. Was the first saturday I have had off probably since the school year started. So obviously I had to take advantage of it and make it totally awesome. Cue Salt Lake trip with one of my best friends to shop, and see a great concert. The Weepies to be exact! Opening was Joe Pug. He played the Harmonica (drooling) and the guitar. The band included an accordion, another guitar and a cello. It was pretty folking awesome. :) Please take the time and enjoy his song playing to your right >> it is my favorite of his.
After was the Weepies. Honestly, nothing I can write will do them justice. Here is some vids I took from my phone so sorry for the low quality.

Pretty much they were amazing. so chill and talented. It was a great show and the stateroom was a perfect location. Never been there before but I liked the scene cuz everyone seemed to really enojy the music. Maybe it had something to do with being 21 and over and they were jsut contently drunk.. who knows. But I have a deep love for them even more. Check out their new album Be My Thrill.

That was pretty much it. So great. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Love you friends. Enjoy this day, snow and all, and know you are being thought of and loved. Till the next adventure, friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment